Thursday, May 10, 2012

Peacocking home

The first blog I ever started reading was Peacock Feathers. It was 2010 and my friend, Dione, had just bought a house and had stumbled upon it while researching interior design on the interwebs. She immediately forwarded the link on to me and I was hooked. Elizabeth has a penchant for all things pretty in interior design and fashion; she seriously satisfies my needs for some design eye candy.

In this blogging world it's so easy to feel like you know someone personally after reading their posts for so long, so I was so happy to see her wonderfully fun and quirky home grace the pages of Anthology Magazine this month! Check out the preview issue here!

Anthology Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...