Monday, April 30, 2012

A Mother's Day Lunchbox

>> UPDATE: Click below for your own paper MOM heart cut-out! xoxo -V <<

I once briefly worked as a server at a restaurant that wasn't the most popular spot in town, but come Mother's Day the wait time would be over an hour to get a table. It's chased me away from ever wanting to take my mom to lunch for the holiday so I'll usually find some alternative meal plans. This year I want to bring a yummy lunch right to her that we can enjoy together and avoid the crowds.



I got these cute kraft gable boxes from Le Box Boutique which I fancied up with a paper mom heart strung through minty green yarn. I love how the bright colors pop against the natural kraft material!

I picked up a couple of sandwich wraps, some bottled iced tea and a delicious Italian artichoke salad at my local deli. I also threw in some salt water taffy to satisfy her sweet tooth, and voilĂ , Lunch is served!

Click below for your own MOM paper heart cut-out! You can use it for your own Mom Lunchbox or any other project you're planning for your special lady! Enjoy! xo


{terms and conditions}
This printable is free for personal use, not for commercial distribution. If you wish to blog about this download please link back to this page and not the downloadable image. Do not sell, distribute, or copy this image. Thanks Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...