Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ruche Wedding Collection

I'm in love. Yes, with Matt, true, but I'm also swooning over this new wedding collection from Ruche! This is the cherry to top the cake right here as this gorgeous collection is right up my alley in terms of styling: 1930's flapper vintage details drenched in lace, brass, and oh so light and airy colors throughout. You can bet I'll be incorporating a thing or two here into our big day.


This coverlet is to die for!! And those pearl beaded gloves??! Simply divine.


To Have and To Hold by Ruche

2 comments:

  1. I really love the gold shoes! Such a lovely collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. RIGHT up my alley too! If only they were around when I got married!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...