Wednesday, March 28, 2012

paper cut city maps

Famille Summerbelle
I pride myself on having a good sense of direction. I never really know street names, but I can usually navigate my way through a city using visual reminders after one go through {things like "turn right at the house with the Christmas lights still up" are usually part of my directions}. Because of this I'm pretty much loving these paper cut maps by Famille Summerbelle with lovely illustrations pertaining to each neighborhood throughout the city. The attention to detail is amazing; I imagine I could study the Paris map and know a thing or two ahead of time about the City of Lights if I ever am fortunate enough to go!

ps. Today is me and Matt's two year anniversary! We're taking a little tip from Joanna and meeting up for a romantic dinner tonight. I can't wait! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...