Thursday, March 15, 2012

Instructional prints

This Saturday my family will be stopping by our new house to see the progress we've been making so far in decorating and making it a home. It's so nice to be living closer to both our families now to where it's not a huge deal for them to come stop by and say hi {sure, I say that now, right??}. Since it will also be St. Patrick's Day this Saturday, I'm planning on cooking corned beef and cabbage in my slow cooker and having a little impromptu dinner for them! 




I'm loving the instructional quality of this print by Amy Borrell on how to set a table properly and will surely look to it for future table settings that are bound to be in my future! A few other wonderfully whimsical works from Amy:

Amy Borrell

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...