Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We're engaged!!

I'm over the moon to be able to announce that Matt and I are getting MARRIED! Our little trip down to Monterey a few weeks ago turned into a proposal weekend with Matt dropping down on one knee on the patio of a cafe overlooking the bay. It was so romantic that I just had to bawl my eyes out and wait a good hour before I could call my family to share the happy news. It's so surreal to be thinking about our wedding and it's only now starting to sink in. I'm always immediately congratulating brides-to-be when they contact me for their invitations, and it's amazing to think that now I'm a bride-to-be myself!


I know it sounds cliche, but I feel so lucky to be marrying my best friend and soulmate, I'm so overjoyed and can't wait to walk down the aisle next year!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And, nice rock =)

    Can't wait to see the invitations you design for yourself. I am of course assuming you will design for yourself...although we know that can be especially difficult

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phoebe! I'll definitely be designing the invitations which like you said, can be difficult when you're both the designer AND the client! So many possibilities...

      Delete
  2. congrats victoria! what an exciting time! enjoy every moment of it.

    btw, i love your website. i'm doing one for myself too. it's hard work designing for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marian! Its definitely an exciting time! Good luck with your website, I can't wait to see it!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...