Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Resolutions

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm looking forward to big things in 2012. Matt and I are continuing our hunt for a home, and I'm dreaming up new designs and products for Victory Paper Designs that I'm so excited about. I'm hoping to take a real vacation this year, like pina coladas on the beach status. I really want to get back into a yoga class, it used to be my favorite way to start the weekend. Matt's sister and I are planning on taking a cooking class together to learn how to cook up some yummy recipes for our hubbies. And I plan on writing more little sweet nothings for my lovely love who makes me so happy everyday. 

I'd love to hear, what are your Resolutions for 2012??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...