Monday, December 19, 2011

Hand painted wrapping paper

{ Victory Paper Designs }

This year, I wanted to do something to make my Christmas presents for my recipients more special. I decided to incorporate hand-painted designs to each package for a fun and personal touch for my friends and family's gifts!

{ Victory Paper Designs }

I started with a large roll of white banner paper which I used to wrap each gift, and then went to town with black paint and my handy paint brush! I stuck to basic geometric shapes in one corner or end of the package and didn't worry about the precision of my strokes; it adds to the charm of the handmade process!

{ Victory Paper Designs }

I finished each gift off with red and white striped cotton baker's twine and my Desert Rose Gift Tags to complete the look. I'm excited to give these lovelies to my loved ones this Christmas! xo

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...