Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Roundup: Packaging

1. DIY giftbox using Cricut Mini from The Sweetest Occasion // 2. Old library card packaging via Parcel Post // 3. Confetti favor bags from The New Domestic // 4. Gingerbread men gift tags from A Muse Studio // 5. 2012 Wrapping Paper Calendar from Victory Paper Designs (!) // 6. Newspaper wrapping from Allora Handmade // 7. Doilies gift tags by Robbie and Erin

To say that moving during the holidays is stressful feels like an understatement. On top of packing and moving boxes I've been trying to make the rounds on my Christmas shopping and am almost done checking names off my lengthy list. I'm always most excited to wrap presents, especially since I've got some creative ideas to make the packaging special to kind of make up for my lack of funds this year {buying a house is expensive!}. I'll make sure to share those once they're ready to go under the tree, but until then, here's a roundup of other packaging ideas that are sweet in their simplicities {shameless plug for my wrapping paper calendar's gift wrap! There's only a few left!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...