Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Roundup: Knitty gritty

A few years ago, my roommate at the time and I decided we wanted to learn how to knit. We bought a couple of books along with these super cute wooden knitting needles and plopped down in our living room and started cross-hooking away! Of course within a matter of weeks, my roommate had already produced a lovely scarf which she then gifted to her mom while my needles lay wedged between two whole completed rows of what was going to be a potholder.

I guess I didn't really have the patience for it, which is why I'm even more appreciative of knitters and the beautiful, snuggly things they can create! Instantly makes you all warm inside, doesn't it?

1. Pinterest // 2. Mug jacket by M.K. Carroll // 3. Knit clutch via tumblr // 4. Lampshade from Country Living recycled sweater crafts // 5. Knitted ottoman via Plaza // 6. Morgan cowl neck via Etsy // 7. Alyssa Ettinger knitware vases // 8. Balls of yarn door wreath by Dottie Angel // 9. Knitted bracelets via Country Living

1 comment:

  1. These are all so adorable! I especially love 2 & 6, that mug cozy would be such a great gift idea :). xx. Renee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...