Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Roundup: Global prints and patterns

As the summer draws to a close, I'm taking a look back at the handsome prints and patterns that hearken global influences and summer travels that made a big impact in this season's stylings. I didn't get to bring home any tokens from any exotic summer trips (unless you count a refrigerator magnet from San Diego...which I don't) so I'm really admiring these global goods. Not only are these patterns stunning, but they're a depiction of several cultures' tradition, honor, and pride in craftsmanship that really adds to the beauty of the form and function that each item serves.

1. Vogue tumblr // 2. Pinterest pin // 3. imgfave // 4. Pinterest pin // 5. Once Upon a Teatime via Elle Decor // 6. feefeern // 7. Strapless Ikat dress in blue by Annabelle // 8. blissfulb // 9. Lespommettes Peace treaty scarf // 10. Lonny

2 comments:

  1. That ikat dress, with its colour combo, is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rooth, I agree! I love the movement in an ikat print!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...