Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Turning over a new Leif

There's so many pretty and bold things happening in the Leif Shop I can hardly contain myself! I really love this company's mission statement too which says that they set out to put special little touches in the day-to-day items that make up our lives...it really is those little things that enrich our lives isn't it? I know that using my bar of chocolate peppermint soap really makes me happy, along with my ceramic bird shapped salt and pepper shakers more than if I were to season my food with a regular cylinder shapped shaker. The little details really do count, so why not buy a neon pink cake server to brighten your cake cutting moment?

Tart server
Distant Lands bangles

Lychee flower soap
Cucumber & casaba soap
Clemence necklace in pink // All items via Leif

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...