Monday, August 8, 2011

In the Studio: Friends Forever

Did you know that yesterday was Friendship Day? It's true, I discovered this while doing some research for an upcoming 2012 calendar that I designed which will be available in my online shoppe! (I'll share it over here once I put it in stock!) ANYWAY, my friends mean the world to me and I feel so fortunate to have these awesome people in my life who play drinking games to the movie Kazaam (yes, the movie where Shaq is a rapping genie), stay up 'til 5am eating leftover halal cart meat while giggling at exposed floor nails, take me on creek adventures only to lead to the demise of my iPhone (RIP), and lie in hammocks on the beach at sunset in a faraway land. Love you boos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...