Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Roundup: Back to School Cool

My sister started her Fall semester of school earlier this week, and I'm not jealous of that in the least. I'm much more a working woman than an academic, and was already taking temp jobs and internships on top of my retail management role of my last semester of school years ago. I've been a full-time working lady at an internal creative services department at an investment bank for almost 5 years, and have now added Victory Paper to my roster of duties. For those of you who are braving the back to school blues, you can get a little excited at least about toting these items to class

1. Urban Outfitters Cooperative sweater-stitched dress // 2. Curiosity Shoppe Know-it-all pencil set // 3. Indie Cases Oh S#*! iPhone case // 4. The Steamer Bag by Sketchbook // 5. DaFont Handgarden // 6. Kate Spade rainspot laptop sleeve // 7. ModCloth Jumper Start // 8. ModCloth composition mug // 9. Chelsea Crew "Hofstra" Oxfords from Ruche


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...