Monday, August 1, 2011

All hands on deck

I miss having a balcony. Our current apartment doesn't have one, so Matt and I make due by sneaking over to our building's open hallway area overlooking the common courtyard to enjoy a beer and occasional smoke (not a regular habit of mine!) while gazing at the stars. I'm such a sucker for pattern, so I have my eye on these fabulous deck chairs by Gallant and Jones as part of my planned patio that I hope to have and style in the near future. They fold flat and totally remind me of the deck chairs on board an old turn of the century ship, but with modern and bold patterns. Each chair has an interchangable fabric sling too, so I can change 'em up whenever I please!

Gallant and Jones via Poppytalk Handmade Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...