Monday, July 25, 2011

Stamped with love

While running errands this past weekend, I came across a variety of inked stamp sets at Michaels (I swear, I could spend all day in that store just poking around at all the fun crafts they have!). I've really become enamored with the idea of personalized ink stamps, whether it be for labels or return address stamps...it's like your own little block print! The stamps at the store were nice, but I haven't been able to get out of my head these return address stamps from Paper Pastries who I saw at the Renegade Craft Fair a few weekends ago. The fonts are so pretty and fun! As soon as I plant myself in a home that I know I'll be living in for more than a year, I'll purchase one of these and be sending out correspondence on a regular basis, I'm sure


Paper Pastries

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...