Monday, July 11, 2011

Pretty industrial necklaces

I came across these edgy baubles at the Renegade Craft Fair this weekend and I've been having some total buyer's remorse because I didn't purchase but now I can't stop thinking about them! I adore the organic elements in the twigs and oblong stones paired with industrial metals and sweet pastel threads created by Cursive Design. Luckily, the fair's website has a page linking to all the vendors' websites so I still have a chance to grab my own! And you should definitely check out the list too, there were so many amazing booths at the fair, it was a sensory overload! I could have walked out with something from every booth, I was like a kid in a candy store! It was so inspiring to see so many creative artists and crafters running their businesses there, it's giving me a little kick in the ass to get my own online shop up and running, but for now I'm just trying to take it one project at a time...




Cursive Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...