Thursday, July 28, 2011

In the Studio: Swanky bachelorettes

My sister, Saralyn and I are the Maids of Honor for our sister, Katie's wedding this fall. We're throwing her a super fun bachelorette party at a swanky hotel in San Diego for which I have created these invites for. I knew there was a lot of information and formalities I wanted to include so I played up all the text with font flourishes and a mix of serifed, san serif and script fonts. I didn't want to make it overtly girly so I created a staggered wood panel background with a decorative border and a splash of lady-like plumerias. For the back, I created a romantic heart and arrow with Katie and her husband, Justin's initials scripted across it. The black envelopes were fitting for the theme of the night which I addressed with a white ink pen, and I like that they're sealed at the side rather than width-wise




{ Victory Paper Designs }

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...