Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Roundup: Owl city

I'm super stoked for the Renegade Craft Fair here in SF this weekend! This will be my first year going, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the handmade goodies crafted by my fellow Bay Area artists. I actually first heard about the fair, not through the local artist community, but through this wicked owl poster that I purchased through Poster Cabaret some years back; the fair uses the owl as their official mascot and every year they produce a new owl poster to represent the festivities! So I thought, what better way to kick off the fair weekend than to do a roundup of all things owl? I then realized that having jumped on that trend bandwagon, I have quite a few of my own owl inspired goods and whipped out my trusty iPhone camera to document them and share with you (some better quality photos than others). Here, gander upon my collection:

1. 3 owls wallet from Flight001,  2. Leather handmade owl purse from Joe Leathercrafts,  3. Owl lamp from Urban Outfitters,  4. Legend of the Guardians Beanie Baby,  5. San Francisco Renegade Craft Fair 2008 poster by Mat Daly,  6. (Right) Betsey Johnson owl necklace. Other necklaces sources unknown!  7. Owl pitcher...for the life of me I can't remember where this came from,  8. Owl ring source unknown...gift from Matt's mom!  9. Owl mug from Starbucks

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love that owl purse! Saw your comment on ABM. I would have loved to go to Renegade, but I'm in New Mexico! Sadness...

    www.atavisions.com

    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathryn! The fair was so fun, hopefully they'll expand out to NM in the future! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...