Monday, June 27, 2011

Go ask Alice...when she's ten feet tall

So I'm in the process of trying to plan my sister's bachelorette party down in San Diego. It poses a few difficulties trying to pick a venue that is a few hundred miles away that I've never been to before. I found this super cool spot on Yelp called Vin De Syrah, that from the looks of it, if I lived in San Diego I would totally be there every weekend. It's like an Alice in Wonderland acid trip but with the sophistication of wine and cheese tastings! The saturated colors, foliage on the walls, and rustic wood accents...I would probably just stare at all the details all night! Unfortunately it doesn't meet our requirements of a private room for this particular event, and from the looks of the Yelp reviews is more of a loud club scene at night, but if I'm ever down in San Diego any other time, I'd totally love to sip some Pinot down in the rabbit hole!




Vin De Syrah Spirit and Wine Parlor
Design by Michael Soriano

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...