Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Roundup: Foodies

These food items are so clever and unique aaaaand they make me hungry for more. I'm always taking photos of my food and just randomly picture messaging them to people, kinda like a, haha look at the deliciousness I have that you do not. Check out these items that don't obnoxiously display food through my cell phone camera

1. Charles Schiller,  2. Cute carrot earrings from Nicebead,  3. Mason Jar Meals by Design Crush, photos by The Decorated Cookie,  4. Pizza Zipper Pouch from Curiosity Shoppe,  5. Felt food Japanese Mix Shabu shabu set by TomomoHandmade,  6. Marmalade by Joel Penkman,  7. Chocolate candy bunnies by andiespecialtysweets,  8. Sweet Paul Magazine, Food and styling by Paul Lowe, Photography by Hector Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...