Tuesday, May 31, 2011

“A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure.”

Hope ya'll had a fun filled Memorial Day weekend! Mine was an extra long 4 day break that almost felt like a lil' stay at home vacation. We grilled, we drank, and saw the first batch of summer blockbusters (Kung Fu Panda 2 and The Hangover 2), but mostly we drank...we even had beers during KFP2 at this speakeasy theatre in El Cerrito where you eat and drink with table service in front of a cinema screen. So, with my unofficial beer fest weekend now drawn to a close I'm transitioning beer off my mind and into my design eye with these packaging systems designed by Helms Workshop. I love the use of heavy textual illustrations placed with detailed pen drawings to create the look of an ad from centuries ago...
Helms Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...